Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2013

Bastille

Today I visited the Bastille, one of the forts in France. It's supposed to be a big tourist attraction. I took the cable cart up there, though I didn't take any pictures when I was inside it (sorry!). It was rather quiet (apparently) maybe because it's a cloudy day. Took some random pictures. Grenoble isn't very pretty as a city- just lots of buildings. What makes it special are the mountains. Got some pics of the sun shining on the city. 






The beautiful snowy mountains! 


The non-snowy mountains:


Having to practise my French more and more (obviously); I seriously need to revise the future/ conditional/ imperfect tenses because the 'exceptions' are confusing me when I'm trying to explain something. As are all the reflexive verbs! 

3 comments:

  1. Epic picture from top. With the sun shining upon the city!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. How does it feel to be in a cable car? i want to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we might have to come and visit you!

    ReplyDelete